Recipes: cook with us!
Berry Good Muffins
Prep time: 40 minutes
- muffin tin
- measuring spoons
- measuring cups
- oven (you'll need help from your adult assistant)
- 1-1/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. rolled oats
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 c. skim milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1¼ c. blueberries
- ¾ c. raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit (218° Celsius).
- Spray muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Fold in berries.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cups, approximately 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
Our favourite foods
|Food||Who likes it|
|Lettuce, tomatoes and potato (will bring recipe)||Ishka|
|Soup, salad and wraps||Ishka|
|Leek and potato soup (will bring recipe)||Ishka|
|Chicken nuggets and pizza||Thomas|
|Spicy and non-spicy spinach pie||Lanney|
|Ice cream||Mai and Shakti|
|Macaroni cheese||Mai and Torin|
|Ice cream, sweets and chocolate||Cleo|
|Pizza||Cleo, Ida and Torin|
|Soft boiled egg||Lula|
|Vegetable lasagne/cannelloni||Leo and Torin|
|Deep fried ice cream||
|Potato waffle with melted cheese||Tialys|